Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: November 27, 2019
It is highly recommended to read and carefully understand the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) before accessing and browsing the https://kreische.com website (“the Website). The Website is owned, operated, and managed by the Kreische Electronics (“we”, “us”, or “our”). All the pages within the Website that you can access is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
As you access and browse the website, this means that you agree and abide to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, buyers, and others who access the Website, If you have any concerns regarding to any part of these Terms, we highly suggest not to push through in accessing the website.
Under these Terms and Conditions, Kreische Electronics owns all the rights to intellectual property and material content published in the Website. All rights are reserved in all content and articles posted including the Kreische Electronics logo, brand name, website texts, and visual media. Only a limited license access is granted for browsing and viewing all the material on the Website. You are subjected to the Restrictions written in these Terms.
RESTRICTIONS OF THE USER IN THE WEBSITE
The Kreische Electronics restricts you from doing the following:
- Reproducing and downloading in any manner material from the Website including the logo, brand name, texts, and media without the permission from the Kreische Electronics.
- Using the Website in nay way that can cause or may cause any damage to the Website.
- Using the Website in any way (verbally, orally, physically, and electronically) that can or may create and promote an environment of hatred or conflict between other users.
- Using the Website in any way that can or may negatively impact other user’s access and browsing experience of the Website.
- Using the Website violate any applicable laws and legal regulations.
- Using the Website in nay way to cause harm to the Website, to any person or business entity, and/ or to the Kreische Electronics Company.
- Using the Website to engage in any advertisement, marketing, and promotion of the Kreische Electronics without the permission from the Kreische Electronics.
The Kreische Electronics has the right to restrict full access of the Website to anybody unauthorized by the company. This can happen any time through the Kreische Electronics’ sole discretion without notice.
Your User ID and Password used in the Website are personal to you. All User IDs and Passwords in the Website are stored in a secured and encrypted manner, however, you must keep your details in confidentiality to increase your protection in accessing the Website.
The “Your Content” stated in these Terms and Conditions shall mean that you allow the Kreische Electronics to have a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, and royalty-free to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute any material that you post on the Website including but not limited to audio, video, texts, images, and other forms of media.
The media you post under Your Content must come from you without breaching any rights of the third party organizations. The Kreische Electronics has the right to read, screen, and remove any of Your Content from this Website any time without notice.
Reasons for removal of Your Content could be any of the following:
- Can or may cause in any way harm to other users of the Website
- Can or may cause in any way any damage to the Website and the Kreische Electronics
- Can or may affect the security and safety of accessing and/or browsing the Website and the other users.
In this Terms and Conditions, users who do not comply with the rules and guidelines stated here can be kicked out or banned from accessing and browsing the Website.
Anyone who misuses, abuses, and/or damages the Website and inflict harm and hatred on others and the Kreische Electronics can be prosecuted by law.
All liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, expenses, and/or legal expenses that arise from you breaching any of the Terms and Conditions shall indemnify the Kreische Electronics to the fullest extent.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions shall commence on November 27, 2019. The Kreische Electronics has the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions any time. It is your responsibility to read and understand these Terms that govern the use of the Website. It is also your duty to update yourself on the changes made in these Terms.
By continuing to access the Website after the changes were made, this give us the approval that you still agree and abide with the updated Terms and Conditions.
For any questions regarding this Terms and Conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to be in touch with you within 24 hours.