Last updated: November 20, 2019
The Kreische Electronics (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.kreische.com (“the Website” or “our Website”).
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
When you visit our Website to view our Products, make a purchase, subscribe or receive newsletters, we may ask you to directly provide your personal information.
- When you sign-up in the registration page of our Website, we may ask you your name, email address, or billing address.
- If you placed purchased our Products, we may ask you your name, shipping address, contact information, email address, shipping and payment information to process your orders.
- If you would like to receive newsletters or subscribe to our Product information, we may ask you your name and email address.
- If you would like to know more about our business and our Products or how we can help you address any inquiries or concerns, we may ask you the product you are after, your name, your contact information, and email address.
- Through your device’s GPS or nearby Wi-Fi access points, we may collect your location information to identify where you are accessing our Website or where you are if you need assistance with our Website or Products.
USING THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
In addition to the data we directly collect, we may use the services of third party such as Google Analytics where we may gather your personal information to help us improve our Website. The information that we will be getting may be the time and date of your visit, the pages you visited, the time you spent on the pages, and other statistics.
You are not obliged to provide us with you personal details although this may limit your ability to access some of the Website’s features. By providing us your personal information, you give us the access to these data for the purposes we specified.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data that you provide will not be used in any way other than:
- to provide information about our Website, Products, and the Kreische Electronics
- to be able to purchase the Products you wish to avail from Kreische Electronics
- to be able to properly deliver the Products you bought from Kreische Electronics
- to provide news, promotions, advertising, and offers that might interest you on our Site and social media accounts
- to communicate with your inquiries or offer assistance by either phone, email, or mail.
- to manage and enhance your browsing experience in our website
- to ask for personal views and opinions about our Site and Products for further improvement
- to conduct customer surveys and promotions
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By agreeing to provide your personal information, we may disclose your data only to organizations who help us process your transactions or with your requests such as:
- We may work with banks to process your payment transfers faster, safer, and more efficient
- We may work with courier services to deliver our Products to you securely and on-time
- We may work with advertising agencies for our business’ marketing, advertising, and promotions including social media
- We may work with survey companies to be able to know how we can further improve on our Brand, our Site, our Products, and our Customer Service.
Cookies are small amounts of data that store information. They include an anonymous unique identifier that are sent from a website and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies collect information by:
- remembering your sign-in details so you do not have to login every time you visit, access, or purchase something in the Website
- helping us understand which pages and features are more popular to visitors and how long they spend time on it to help us provide a better browsing experience in our Website.
You can agree to your browser to accept all cookies, to refuse all, or to receive notifications when a cookie is sent. Please note that each web browser has different cookie settings and controls, you can change them according to your preferences. However, if you disagree on accepting cookies, you may not be able to fully access the Website as some parts are designed to work with them for efficient browsing on our Website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal details seriously. We made sure that all the necessary physical and technical protection that we can put in our Website is secure. Although we strive to cover all points to ensure that your information is protected, no transactions over the internet or storing of your data electronically is completely secured.
Your personal information will always belong to you. You have the right to ask us about which information we have gathered, to access that information, and to request correction or deletion of information.
Should you wish to contact us regarding your rights or to make an inquiry about your personal details, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will try our best to respond and sort out your concerns.